Short Saga 1

Challenge: The story must start with 'That day of summer was the most memorable day of my life. It all started when...'. Word limit 100 words.

That day of summer was the most memorable day of my life. It all started when I went on a tea break. I sat beneath a shade next to a water pot. A minute later, a woman laborer approached the pot. She looked mysterious. She filled her glass, rose it above her lips…. As if under her spell, even I raised my hot tea cup, tilted it, and burnt my lips! Blind from tears, I ran to the parking lot, and nursed my swollen pout. Just then, I heard a girl sobbing. Suddenly, the girl started running and, at a distance, crossed a group of co-workers, looking at me menacingly. My lips were telling a story!       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fatal One-liners

To ChatGPT, or Not to ChatGPT

My Atheism