Live-in Relationship

'Live-in relationship' is a dream I have cherished since my college days. Not me alone, but innumerable others who are victims of a disturbing sex ratio, and are left out in the competition, also cherish this dream. It takes tons of good deeds of past life to enjoy this premarital privilege.

Each day opening my eyes to a sultry face sleeping next to me; nudging each other, only to come back in snuggles till the rug tatters in the heat of passion; and, watch the girl grow shy on realising that we had slipped into each other's clothes - celestial feast, I say! But, will it ever come true.

I shall celebrate the feminine presence in every nook and corner of my adobe. Wish to catch a glimpse of my fantasy? Standing under the shower, I would consider it Grace, if her brassiere hanging from the shower slips and hangs from my ear. Wow! And, I shall encourage this impropriety without ever complaining about her uncouth habits. Let her scatter things, turn the room into a maze but only grant me her presence. If massage is what pleases her, I shall purchase the most erotic oils and be her masseur.

All this, with a token commitment that if everything goes well, I shall marry her. But, I would rather go for a girl who wouldn't raise this lousy issue. But, even if she does, I shall definitely look into the feasibility of such a proposal. And, let me tell my lady readers, an undernourished in love that I am, I shall be blinded even by a particle of love that a girl has for me. I have never known love that comes in such a sensuous casing. Also, astrologers have predicted that riches shall soon start pouring into my life. But, if success comes without tasting this sweetness, I shall reckon my success incomplete.

I am born a lover. I love every girl before she even enters into my life. Here I am standing with my arms open, heart full of love, ready to face any hardship to please them, but they do not entertain me even from a distance. Why, I fail to understand. I have also turned into a perfect would-be son-in-law, I mean, a teetotaler. But, again, I can break every resolve if it pleases them!
(392 words)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fatal One-liners

To ChatGPT, or Not to ChatGPT

My Atheism