Break Time

Dear readers, I am taking a month's break from blogging. ...... No sighs from you! Very unfortunate that even after my tireless efforts at giving you such rare gems of writing, you do not feel sorry at my absence. But this isn't going to let me down, you hear me! I shall be back with a vengeance and shall blast you with one post after another. The days ahead call for intense effort, mostly mental. And, difficulties make my melancholy picture-perfect. It shall definitely find lodgement in my blog.

When it comes to retaining ideas, my memory is phenomenal. I will have enough time to organise my thoughts and maneuver them into a surprise attack when other bloggers shall be celebrating my absence.

Over and out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fatal One-liners

To ChatGPT, or Not to ChatGPT

My Atheism